Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome!! (both to myself and my readers)


Hey everyone!
So.  I’ve been reading a million blogs lately that have me really inspired and eager to get out of school and into the real world so that I can make some money and ultimately create a super cool space for my future self.  I am majoring in Architecture but I have a strong pull towards the residential/interior design side of things, so all of those DIY blogs out there have really got me going!!
Here are a few of my current favorites:
Cup of Jo encompasses interior design, fashion, food, and family.  It really makes me look forward to what I see myself doing when I’m married with a baby, and I love it.
Little Green Notebook which is a blog about DIY interior design tricks.  Most of the projects are pretty low-budget and look super simple to execute.  I absolutely cannot wait to try some of them!
Manhattan Nest is written by a guy about my age who also lives in New York and documents all his findings and design-ings.  He has a really great sense of humor which makes the blog addicting to read.
Back home in MD, my parents are moving into a smaller house built in 1880 and I CAN’T WAIT to go home in about a week and a half to help with the move.  I’m so excited to arrange the furniture, figure out what goes on the walls/bookshelves and where, as well as all the other fun things that occur during a move.  I’ll do my best to try to remember to take before and after pictures to document the progress!
I’ve blogged in the past about my travels to Copenhagen, and when I studied in Rome, and I had a really tough time trying to keep up with regular posts, but I promise I’ll try my best to keep this one up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment