Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Update

I've decided that since I really don't have that much to talk about, I am going to switch back to writing less frequently.  I'm going to shoot for once a week, and I think with the new job taking up a lot of my time now this will work out a lot better for me.  Hope none of you mind.

This past week was a big one for me.  I worked two jobs, and found out I am going to be a bridesmaid in another wedding!  My friend Sonia from school has been engaged for a year, and she is starting to get down to business when it comes to planning now that they have a date ironed out.  I'm so very excited and so very honored she thought of me, and now I get to take part in the big day! She has already gotten her Pinterest on, and has set up boards for general ideas and bridesmaid dresses.  I thought that was pretty smart of her, considering all us 'maids live in different areas.  Plus it's fun to pin away everything I think would be great for them.

Aside from that wonderful news, last week was my first somewhat full week at my new job!  It was an exhausting week because I was working two jobs, semi-full time.  My first few days at Sleeping Dog were kinda hectic, considering I had a lot to learn, but now that my first week is over I can safely say I feel very comfortable there.  Everyone is young (although I still think I'm the youngest) and they are already giving me a hard time in a friendly-older-sibling kind of way.  Today has been my first day of a full-time week and we will see how I can take it.



I'll check back in in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment