Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big News!


So, remember a while back when I alluded to some big changes??
Well, one of them has fallen into place so in a little more than a week, I will be moving to…..
I am SO EXCITED about this move, you guys have no idea.  After hunting for an apartment for 2 months with no success whatsoever, I have finally found a real apartment for my boyfriend and I to move into!
Now, what do you mean by a real apartment you may ask.
That means: we get a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom ALL TO OURSELVES!  No more shared spaces.  Its in a professionally maintained building, with laundry in the basement and one of those old-school elevators that is in a cage in the center of the stairwell.
Our unit has a bay window (which I’ve always wanted), a fire escape where I can plant herbs, and a claw-foot tub!  How cool is that?!
We officially move August 1st, so until then I have a lot of cleaning, organizing, and packing to do.  But once we get there, I hope to really get the ball rolling with some DIY projects and the decoration of the new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment