Friday, July 27, 2012

Thankful for Friday


Hey all!
This week has gone by in the blink of an eye!  I’ve been busy wrapping up my sample portfolio to apply for jobs and wrapping my head around the fact that I’ll be moving in just a matter of days!
I’m thankful this week for a call I received about a job in Boston that sounds really interesting!  If you didn’t already know, I have a passion for jewelry-making (check out my Etsy shop!), and this job is at a large jewelry company, drawing up their custom designs in CAD and 3D modeling them in Rhino; both of which I know very well!  It would be at a top secret facility because they mainly work with diamonds and precious metals….how cool would that be!?
Anyways, I’m thankful for the opportunity and hopefully next Friday I will be saying that I’m thankful for getting the job. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment