Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thankful for Friday


I know, I know, its Saturday.  Oops.  
I’ve been so busy with the move and all that I totally forgot that yesterday was Friday and I promised you all a post.  I apologize.  Please forgive me.

Anyways, this week I am simply thankful for surviving.  Moving is SUCH A PAIN IN THE YOU-KNOW-WHERE and it has been really tough on me and my boyfriend, both physically and mentally.  Our bodies have definitely taken the brunt of the beating and we are both sore in places we haven’t been sore in a very long time.  Icy-Hot has been our best friend lately.
We are also both still getting used to living together….organizing and trying to find a place for everything can be a challenge when its not just up to you anymore.  We are doing our best to keep our cool and try to see the light at the end of the cardboard-box tunnel.
Hope you all had an awesome week and you are enjoying your weekend!  Anything special planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment