Friday, September 7, 2012

Thankful for Friday


Wow!  What a week!  I’m just thankful for surviving!!  It has been so busy and I’ve had to be on my best behavior, but now I can finally take a minute to relax.
As you guys know, I went home this past weekend for my friends’ wedding, and let me tell you-it was great.  We decided to have one more girl’s night out Thursday night, had the rehearsal dinner crab feast Friday, and then the big day was Saturday!  Everything was so special and wonderful.  Here are some of the best moments…

Becca and her mommy
All of us girls
love these two so much..
A toast to the big day at the rehearsal dinner
Silly children.
Could they be any cuter?!?
Becca getting ready….she looked absolutely stunning.
Everything that weekend was so wonderful (except the torrential downpour in the middle of the ceremony..but whatevs).  I am so truly thankful to have been a part of my very good friends’ happiest day.
I love them both so much and I am so very happy for them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment