Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

How was everyone's Wednesday?  Mine was wonderful because I had the day off.  I know I took off this whole past weekend, but because I was so busy the whole time it really didn't feel like a break from work.  Today I got to lounge, start a few projects I've had in mind, and meet up with some friends at a small church group.

Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned I went to church with my friend RJ?  Well every Wednesday night they have a small group for 20-somethings.  I have wanted to go since I went to church, but always seemed to work on Wednesday nights and never seemed to have the opportunity......until now.  It was a nice gathering and I even recognized a few people I had met previously.  We sang Christmas carols, ate snacks, and read through a bit of Matthew.

All in all, it was a great day off and a wonderful way to spend my evening.  I hope you all can say the same about your day!  And don't worry-the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment