Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Look for Less?


It turns out that Topshop now has a line at Nordstrom-which is great because the only shop in the US is in New York and, well, I just moved out of the Big Apple.  But now…I can order from Nordstrom whenever I like!
While I was browsing their site online, I was noticing a lot of items that look very similar to items that we carry at Urban!  Now, I don’t know if one is copying the other or vice versa, but I just thought it would be fun to compare the prices of some similar pieces…
Chambray Shirt
Topshop price: $60
Urban price: $59
Red Velvet Shorts/Skirt
Topshop price: $64
Urban price: $39
Cross Tank
Topshop price: $24
Urban price: $34
Sparkle Stripe Sweater
Topshop price: $84
Urban price: $39
Star Sweater
Topshop price: $72
Urban price: $44
And what have we learned here?  I assumed that Topshop would be the more expensive option every time, but that’s not the case!  A few things arevery similar in price and some are even cheaper than the Urban option.  Surprising.  Either way, I had fun finding the pairs [and wish I could go shopping].

No comments:

Post a Comment