Friday, October 19, 2012

Thankful for Friday


Hey, all!  This weekend is a very exciting weekend for me so I’ll keep this one short.
The reason for my excitement is that my mom and step-dad decided to come up for an extended weekend!! Yay! They arrived yesterday (made the entire 8 hour drive in one day..poor things) and we have a weekend packed with fun stuff and walking around the city.  This weekend also happens to be the annual Regatta, named the Head of the Charles.  We may try to check out some of the action.  I’ve definitely seen my share of rowers practicing…
See them scattered in there between the sailboats?
Anyways, I’ll fill you all in on Monday with what other fun stuff we did!  I’m planning to take them to all the restaurants I’ve been eyeing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment