Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In One Week..

...I will be in North Carolina with my family for Thanksgiving!  I am soooo very excited to be able to go to my Dad's new house and see his whole side of the family.  All my aunts, uncles, and (most of my) cousins will be there for the holiday-Grandma is even coming up from Florida! Yay!

The last time we were all together was in 2005, for Christmas.  That was before my Grandpap passed away and before more babies were brought into the family and before my brother even hit puberty.  Here's a quick flashback:

My oh-so-handsome Dad

Most of the cousins with Grandma & Grandpap

Matching sunglasses at Gap

My adorable Grandpap and his favorite bread


We all had a wonderful time together then, and I'm sure we are all bound to have a great time together now.  I'm counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment