Wednesday, November 7, 2012

'Tis The Season

...to start panicking about what to get people for Christmas!  With the weather turning cold (it's actually been snowing here all afternoon!) I have been thinking a lot about how to prepare for the holiday season.

Of course I would like to attempt at decorating our apartment, just a little bit.  There is no room for a tree at all, but I may snatch up one of the small fake ones we sell at Urban and try to make it...not so ugly.  Some crafty, handmade ornaments and some spray paint may be all I need to make it cheap-chic.  Aside from that, we don't really have a mantle or anything to decorate so I'm kinda drawing a blank on what to do, but I want to do SOMETHING.  Any ideas would be a great help.

When it comes to gifts I really only have one idea for my step-dad, and that's only because he blatantly pointed it out while he was here a few weeks back.  He found a pair of pint glasses he likes a lot and I plan on doing a little beer tree for him to go along with the glasses.  The tree would be like this (except it would be Bud Light, of course):


Aside from that, I'm clueless for gift ideas!!  I definitely want to start buying gifts ASAP so I don't drop a huge amount of money at once.  Just need to figure out what to buy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment