Monday, November 19, 2012

Well,

I don't really have too much to say today because:

1. I'm broke and can't work on any projects.
2. ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS LEAVING FOR NORTH CAROLINA WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Can you tell I'm really excited to see my family?  I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, and today I bought something little for the trip.

It's a little book full of questions for your Dad to answer.  (they also have them for Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa)  I've always loved listening to my Dad's stories about how he is was a trouble maker and this will be a great way to immortalize those stories.  I figured I will give it to him now, and then he can give it back to me all completed for Christmas.  One present already done for him.


I won't be able to post again until next week because I leave Wednesday and I don't plan on taking my laptop on my trip.  I'll be sure to fill you all in when I get back though!  Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment