Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for Friday

Hey, all!

Today I am thankful for the safety of my cousin and friend who were both recently in car accidents.  I don't know too much about my friend's car accident except that she couldn't come to work because she was heading to the hospital.  I did text her a day or so ago when I heard, and she said that she isn't feeling too bad, she was just resting.  Thank goodness.

As for my cousin, she was hit from behind yesterday.  TWICE.  She slowed down in traffic and the guy behind her didn't, and ended up hitting her at 60 mph.  Then the guy behind him didn't slow down and hit him, who then hit her!  (following me?)  That means that my cousin was hit two times.  She was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and they did all the tests and x-rays.  Luckily she has no broken bones or any serious damage, although everyone says the third day after an accident is the worst.


That's what her car looks like after the accident.

I am so, so, so thankful that she didn't have her 3 year old daughter with her, and that she was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment